Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenDivision 2 - NorrlandGottne - Friska Viljor
Sweden. Division 2 - Norrland. Norrland - 2

Gottne vs Friska Viljor prediction, betting tips and odds

20.07 Wednesday

19:00 CET

Haraldsängen Fotbollsplan 1

Gottne
Draw
Friska Viljor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Friska Viljor129211729
4Gottne138141425

Performance last matches

13

played

12

home

away

total

33 : 19

goals

28 : 11

2.5 : 1.5

goals avg

2.3 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Friska Viljor

23.06.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Gottne

Friska Viljor

08.09.2021

1-0

Gottne

Gottne

09.06.2021

2-0

Friska Viljor

Friska Viljor

03.10.2020

2-3

Gottne

Friska Viljor

07.09.2019

1-0

Gottne

Gottne

25.05.2019

0-0

Friska Viljor

Friska Viljor

01.09.2018

0-0

Gottne

Gottne

12.05.2018

1-1

Friska Viljor

Gottne vs Friska Viljor prediction summary

Gottne meets Friska Viljor in a match of a Norrland - 2 round in Sweden Division 2 - Norrland on 20.07 Wednesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Friska Viljor and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gottne team to score and less than 3.5 for Friska Viljor. Gottne chances to win are 10%. Friska Viljor chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gottne scored 33 against 19 in 13 last matches whereas Friska Viljor scored 28 against 11 in its 12 last games. Gottne scored 2.5 against 1.5 in 13 last matches whereas Friska Viljor scored 2.3 against 0.9 in its 12 last games.


Teams Gottne and Friska Viljor have played 8 matches so far. Gottne won 2 matches in total while Friska Viljor won 3 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Gottne scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gottne won 1. Gottne won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Friska Viljor scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Friska Viljor won 3. Friska Viljor won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gottne vs Friska Viljor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Norrland