Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBosnia1st League - FBiHGornji Rahić - Radnik Hadžići
Bosnia. 1st League - FBiH. FBiH - 16

Gornji Rahić vs Radnik Hadžići prediction, betting tips and odds

09.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion Harf Arena Gornji Rahić

Gornji Rahić
Draw
Radnik Hadžići

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
L
W
D
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Gornji Rahić15627-220
10Radnik Hadžići15456-317

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

17 : 19

goals

15 : 18

1.1 : 1.3

goals avg

1.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Radnik Hadžići

12.08.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Gornji Rahić

Gornji Rahić vs Radnik Hadžići prediction summary

Gornji Rahić meets Radnik Hadžići in a match of a FBiH - 16 round in Bosnia 1st League - FBiH on 09.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Radnik Hadžići and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gornji Rahić team to score and less than 1.5 for Radnik Hadžići. Gornji Rahić chances to win are 10%. Radnik Hadžići chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gornji Rahić scored 17 against 19 in 15 last matches whereas Radnik Hadžići scored 15 against 18 in its 15 last games. Gornji Rahić scored 1.1 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas Radnik Hadžići scored 1.0 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gornji Rahić and Radnik Hadžići have played 1 matches so far. Gornji Rahić won 0 matches in total while Radnik Hadžići won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Gornji Rahić scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gornji Rahić won 0. Gornji Rahić won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Radnik Hadžići scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Radnik Hadžići won 1. Radnik Hadžići won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gornji Rahić vs Radnik Hadžići with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st League - FBiH