Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group CGondomar - Leça
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C. Group C - 4

Gondomar vs Leça prediction, betting tips and odds

24.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio de São Miguel

Gondomar
Draw
Leça

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Leça220026
3Gondomar211054

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 0

goals

3 : 1

2.5 : 0.0

goals avg

1.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gondomar

21.02.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Leça

Leça

18.11.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Gondomar

Leça

10.11.2019

2-1

(1-1)

Gondomar

Gondomar

08.09.2019

3-1

Leça

Gondomar

09.09.2018

2-0

Leça

Gondomar vs Leça prediction summary

Gondomar meets Leça in a match of a Group C - 4 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C on 24.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Gondomar and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Gondomar team to score and less than 2.5 for Leça. Gondomar chances to win are 45%. Leça chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gondomar scored 5 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Leça scored 3 against 1 in its 2 last games. Gondomar scored 2.5 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Leça scored 1.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Gondomar and Leça have played 6 matches so far. Gondomar won 3 matches in total while Leça won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Gondomar scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gondomar won 3. Gondomar won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Leça scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Leça won 2. Leça won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gondomar vs Leça with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group C