Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIranPersian Gulf Pro LeagueGol Gohar - Havadar
Iran. Persian Gulf Pro League. Regular Season - 12

Gol Gohar vs Havadar prediction, betting tips and odds

19.12 Monday

14:30 CET

Gol Gohar Sport Complex

Gol Gohar
Draw
Havadar

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
L
L
D
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Gol Gohar11632821
11Havadar11335-312

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

17 : 9

goals

8 : 11

1.5 : 0.8

goals avg

0.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gol Gohar

08.01.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Havadar

Gol Gohar vs Havadar prediction summary

Gol Gohar meets Havadar in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Iran Persian Gulf Pro League on 19.12 Monday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Gol Gohar or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gol Gohar team to score and less than 1.5 for Havadar. Gol Gohar chances to win are 45%. Havadar chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gol Gohar scored 17 against 9 in 11 last matches whereas Havadar scored 8 against 11 in its 11 last games. Gol Gohar scored 1.5 against 0.8 in 11 last matches whereas Havadar scored 0.7 against 1.0 in its 11 last games.


Teams Gol Gohar and Havadar have played 2 matches so far. Gol Gohar won 1 matches in total while Havadar won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.50 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Gol Gohar scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Gol Gohar won 1. Gol Gohar won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Havadar scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Havadar won 0. Havadar won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gol Gohar vs Havadar with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Persian Gulf Pro League