Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

India. Indian Super League. Regular Season - 2

Goa vs Jamshedpur prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-0)

26.11 Friday

15:00 CET

GMC Athletic Stadium

Goa
Draw
Jamshedpur

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Jamshedpur101001
11Goa1001-30

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 3

goals

1 : 1

0.0 : 3.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Goa

14.01.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur

23.12.2020

1-2

(1-0)

Goa

Jamshedpur

19.02.2020

0-5

(0-1)

Goa

Goa

26.11.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Jamshedpur

Goa

06.04.2019

4-3

Jamshedpur

Goa

28.01.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur

01.11.2018

4-1

(1-1)

Goa

Jamshedpur

12.04.2018

1-5

Goa

Goa vs Jamshedpur prediction summary

Goa meets Jamshedpur in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in India Indian Super League on 26.11 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Jamshedpur and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Goa team to score and less than 1.5 for Jamshedpur. Goa chances to win are 10%. Jamshedpur chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Goa scored 0 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Jamshedpur scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Goa scored 0.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Jamshedpur scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Goa and Jamshedpur have played 8 matches so far. Goa won 5 matches in total while Jamshedpur won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.75 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Goa scored 20 in total and 2.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Goa won 2. Goa won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


Jamshedpur scored 10 in total and 1.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Jamshedpur won 1. Jamshedpur won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Goa vs Jamshedpur with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Indian Super League