Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkGnas - Lebring
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Gnas vs Lebring prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Gnas

Gnas
Draw
Lebring

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
L
W
L
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Lebring15636321
15Gnas15438-715

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 27

goals

32 : 29

1.3 : 1.8

goals avg

2.1 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lebring

07.08.2023

3-1

Gnas

Lebring

21.04.2023

3-2

Gnas

Gnas

09.09.2022

2-4

Lebring

Lebring

13.05.2022

5-2

Gnas

Gnas

24.09.2021

2-2

Lebring

Gnas

11.09.2020

2-0

Lebring

Gnas

30.08.2019

0-4

Lebring

Gnas vs Lebring prediction summary

Gnas meets Lebring in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 08.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gnas or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gnas team to score and less than 2.5 for Lebring. Gnas chances to win are 35%. Lebring chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Gnas scored 20 against 27 in 15 last matches whereas Lebring scored 32 against 29 in its 15 last games. Gnas scored 1.3 against 1.8 in 15 last matches whereas Lebring scored 2.1 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gnas and Lebring have played 10 matches so far. Gnas won 1 matches in total while Lebring won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.20 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Gnas scored 11 in total and 1.10 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Gnas won 1. Gnas won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Lebring scored 21 in total and 2.10 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Lebring won 3. Lebring won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gnas vs Lebring with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark