Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkGnas - Köflach
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Gnas vs Köflach prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Sportplatz Gnas

Gnas
Draw
Köflach

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
L
W
D
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Köflach15645522
15Gnas15438-715

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

20 : 27

goals

23 : 18

1.3 : 1.8

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gnas

11.08.2023

1-2

Köflach

Gnas

31.03.2023

2-0

Köflach

Köflach

19.08.2022

2-2

Gnas

Gnas vs Köflach prediction summary

Gnas meets Köflach in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 08.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gnas or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gnas team to score and less than 1.5 for Köflach. Gnas chances to win are 45%. Köflach chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gnas scored 20 against 27 in 15 last matches whereas Köflach scored 23 against 18 in its 15 last games. Gnas scored 1.3 against 1.8 in 15 last matches whereas Köflach scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gnas and Köflach have played 3 matches so far. Gnas won 1 matches in total while Köflach won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Gnas scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gnas won 1. Gnas won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Köflach scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Köflach won 0. Köflach won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gnas vs Köflach with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark