Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - NiederosterreichGloggnitz - Kilb
Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 18

Gloggnitz vs Kilb prediction, betting tips and odds

24.03 Sunday

15:30 CET

Krammer-Arena

Gloggnitz
Draw
Kilb

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Gloggnitz159241329
5Kilb157531526

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

27 : 14

goals

30 : 15

1.8 : 0.9

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kilb

18.08.2023

1-2

Gloggnitz

Gloggnitz

06.05.2023

5-2

Kilb

Kilb

30.09.2022

1-2

Gloggnitz

Gloggnitz vs Kilb prediction summary

Gloggnitz meets Kilb in a match of a Niederösterreich - 18 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 24.03 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gloggnitz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gloggnitz team to score and less than 2.5 for Kilb. Gloggnitz chances to win are 45%. Kilb chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gloggnitz scored 27 against 14 in 15 last matches whereas Kilb scored 30 against 15 in its 15 last games. Gloggnitz scored 1.8 against 0.9 in 15 last matches whereas Kilb scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gloggnitz and Kilb have played 3 matches so far. Gloggnitz won 3 matches in total while Kilb won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.33 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Gloggnitz scored 9 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Gloggnitz won 1. Gloggnitz won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Kilb scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kilb won 0. Kilb won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gloggnitz vs Kilb with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich