Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaTasmania NPLGlenorchy Knights - Devonport City
Australia. Tasmania NPL. Regular Season - 9

Glenorchy Knights vs Devonport City prediction, betting tips and odds

04.06 Saturday

06:00 CET

KGV Football Park

Glenorchy Knights
Draw
Devonport City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
D
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Devonport City76012018
2Glenorchy Knights75111316

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

23 : 4

goals

19 : 2

2.9 : 0.5

goals avg

2.4 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Devonport City

26.03.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Glenorchy Knights

Glenorchy Knights

04.09.2021

1-0

Devonport City

Devonport City

07.08.2021

1-1

Glenorchy Knights

Devonport City

10.07.2021

4-0

Glenorchy Knights

Glenorchy Knights

24.10.2020

1-4

Devonport City

Devonport City

22.08.2020

1-0

Glenorchy Knights

Glenorchy Knights vs Devonport City prediction summary

Glenorchy Knights meets Devonport City in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Australia Tasmania NPL on 04.06 Saturday at 06:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Glenorchy Knights and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Glenorchy Knights team to score and less than 2.5 for Devonport City. Glenorchy Knights chances to win are 35%. Devonport City chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Glenorchy Knights scored 23 against 4 in 8 last matches whereas Devonport City scored 19 against 2 in its 8 last games. Glenorchy Knights scored 2.9 against 0.5 in 8 last matches whereas Devonport City scored 2.4 against 0.3 in its 8 last games.


Teams Glenorchy Knights and Devonport City have played 9 matches so far. Glenorchy Knights won 2 matches in total while Devonport City won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.56 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Glenorchy Knights scored 4 in total and 0.44 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Glenorchy Knights won 1. Glenorchy Knights won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Devonport City scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Devonport City won 2. Devonport City won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Glenorchy Knights vs Devonport City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania NPL