Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Portugal. Liga Revelação U23. Regular Season - 3

Gil Vicente U23 vs Rio Ave U23 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

04.10 Tuesday

16:00 CET

Estádio de Vila Chã

Gil Vicente U23
Draw
Rio Ave U23

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Rio Ave U23110013
6Gil Vicente U232002-20

Performance last matches

7

played

5

home

away

total

17 : 11

goals

6 : 7

2.4 : 1.6

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rio Ave U23

06.08.2022

2-4

(2-0)

Gil Vicente U23

Gil Vicente U23 vs Rio Ave U23 prediction summary

Gil Vicente U23 meets Rio Ave U23 in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Portugal Liga Revelação U23 on 04.10 Tuesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gil Vicente U23 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gil Vicente U23 team to score and less than 2.5 for Rio Ave U23. Gil Vicente U23 chances to win are 45%. Rio Ave U23 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gil Vicente U23 scored 17 against 11 in 7 last matches whereas Rio Ave U23 scored 6 against 7 in its 5 last games. Gil Vicente U23 scored 2.4 against 1.6 in 7 last matches whereas Rio Ave U23 scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams Gil Vicente U23 and Rio Ave U23 have played 1 matches so far. Gil Vicente U23 won 1 matches in total while Rio Ave U23 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Gil Vicente U23 scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gil Vicente U23 won 0. Gil Vicente U23 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Rio Ave U23 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Rio Ave U23 won 0. Rio Ave U23 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gil Vicente U23 vs Rio Ave U23 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Revelação U23