Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldFriendlies WomenGermany W - France W
World. Friendlies Women. Friendlies 1

Germany W vs France W prediction, betting tips and odds

07.10 Friday

20:30 CET

Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion

Germany W
Draw
France W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

7 : 0

goals

11 : 0

7.0 : 0.0

goals avg

5.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Germany W

27.07.2022

2-1

(1-1)

France W

France W

10.06.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Germany W

Germany W vs France W prediction summary

Germany W meets France W in a match of a Friendlies 1 round in World Friendlies Women on 07.10 Friday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or France W and +8.5 goals and Over 8.5 goals. We expect less than 7.5 for Germany W team to score and less than 6.5 for France W. Germany W chances to win are 10%. France W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Germany W scored 7 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas France W scored 11 against 0 in its 2 last games. Germany W scored 7.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas France W scored 5.5 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Germany W and France W have played 4 matches so far. Germany W won 1 matches in total while France W won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Germany W scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Germany W won 1. Germany W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


France W scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home France W won 1. France W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Germany W vs France W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies Women