Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Europa Conference LeagueGent - Flora Tallinn
World. UEFA Europa Conference League. Group Stage - 6

Gent vs Flora Tallinn prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

18:45 CET

GHELAMCO-arena

Gent
Draw
Flora Tallinn

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
W
D
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Gent5311310
3Flora Tallinn5122-25

Performance last matches

11

played

7

home

away

total

15 : 7

goals

10 : 9

1.4 : 0.6

goals avg

1.4 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Flora Tallinn

16.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Gent

Gent vs Flora Tallinn prediction summary

Gent meets Flora Tallinn in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in World UEFA Europa Conference League on 09.12 Thursday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gent or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gent team to score and less than 1.5 for Flora Tallinn. Gent chances to win are 45%. Flora Tallinn chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gent scored 15 against 7 in 11 last matches whereas Flora Tallinn scored 10 against 9 in its 7 last games. Gent scored 1.4 against 0.6 in 11 last matches whereas Flora Tallinn scored 1.4 against 1.3 in its 7 last games.


Teams Gent and Flora Tallinn have played 1 matches so far. Gent won 1 matches in total while Flora Tallinn won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Gent scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gent won 0. Gent won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Flora Tallinn scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Flora Tallinn won 0. Flora Tallinn won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gent vs Flora Tallinn with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa Conference League