Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumSuper League WomenGenk W - Anderlecht W
Belgium. Super League Women. Regular Season - 1

Genk W vs Anderlecht W prediction, betting tips and odds

28.09 Tuesday

20:30 CET

Sportcomplex Zwartberg

Genk W
Draw
Anderlecht W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

11 : 4

goals

12 : 2

3.7 : 1.3

goals avg

4.0 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Genk W

12.03.2021

1-4

Anderlecht W

Anderlecht W

08.11.2020

10-0

Genk W

Anderlecht W

13.12.2019

4-0

Genk W

Genk W

25.10.2019

1-1

Anderlecht W

Anderlecht W

06.09.2019

2-1

Genk W

Anderlecht W

11.05.2019

2-2

Genk W

Genk W

17.04.2019

0-2

Anderlecht W

Genk W

19.03.2019

0-3

Anderlecht W

Anderlecht W

08.02.2019

5-2

Genk W

Anderlecht W

30.11.2018

0-1

Genk W

Genk W

13.10.2018

0-0

Anderlecht W

Genk W vs Anderlecht W prediction summary

Genk W meets Anderlecht W in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Belgium Super League Women on 28.09 Tuesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Anderlecht W and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Genk W team to score and less than 3.5 for Anderlecht W. Genk W chances to win are 10%. Anderlecht W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Genk W scored 11 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Anderlecht W scored 12 against 2 in its 3 last games. Genk W scored 3.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Anderlecht W scored 4.0 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Genk W and Anderlecht W have played 22 matches so far. Genk W won 1 matches in total while Anderlecht W won 7 matches. 14 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.86 goals per Match and 41 in total.


Genk W scored 8 in total and 0.36 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Genk W won 0. Genk W won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


Anderlecht W scored 33 in total and 1.50 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Anderlecht W won 4. Anderlecht W won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Genk W vs Anderlecht W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League Women