Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 19

Gareji vs Dinamo Zugdidi prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Cancelled: ()

11.08 Thursday

13:00 CET

Stadium

Gareji
Draw
Dinamo Zugdidi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Gareji14356-314
9Dinamo Zugdidi000000

Performance last matches

17

played

13

home

away

total

20 : 24

goals

20 : 18

1.2 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Zugdidi

05.05.2022

4-0

(2-0)

Gareji

Gareji

02.03.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Gareji

18.10.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Dinamo Zugdidi

06.08.2021

3-0

(0-0)

Gareji

Gareji

11.05.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Dinamo Zugdidi

Dinamo Zugdidi

14.03.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Gareji

Gareji vs Dinamo Zugdidi prediction summary

Gareji meets Dinamo Zugdidi in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 11.08 Thursday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Dinamo Zugdidi and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gareji team to score and less than 2.5 for Dinamo Zugdidi. Gareji chances to win are 10%. Dinamo Zugdidi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gareji scored 20 against 24 in 17 last matches whereas Dinamo Zugdidi scored 20 against 18 in its 13 last games. Gareji scored 1.2 against 1.4 in 17 last matches whereas Dinamo Zugdidi scored 1.5 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.


Teams Gareji and Dinamo Zugdidi have played 6 matches so far. Gareji won 1 matches in total while Dinamo Zugdidi won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Gareji scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gareji won 1. Gareji won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Dinamo Zugdidi scored 11 in total and 1.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Zugdidi won 3. Dinamo Zugdidi won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gareji vs Dinamo Zugdidi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2