Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeagueGandzasar - Lernayin Artsakh
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 19

Gandzasar vs Lernayin Artsakh prediction, betting tips and odds

10.03 Sunday

12:00 CET

Gandzasar Stadium

Gandzasar
Draw
Lernayin Artsakh

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
D
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Gandzasar1614113143
4Lernayin Artsakh15744725

Performance last matches

16

played

15

home

away

total

40 : 9

goals

24 : 17

2.5 : 0.6

goals avg

1.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lernayin Artsakh

21.08.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Gandzasar

Lernayin Artsakh

09.05.2022

4-1

(2-1)

Gandzasar

Gandzasar

04.05.2022

0-2

Lernayin Artsakh

Lernayin Artsakh

01.11.2021

2-0

Gandzasar

Gandzasar

12.09.2021

0-3

Lernayin Artsakh

Gandzasar vs Lernayin Artsakh prediction summary

Gandzasar meets Lernayin Artsakh in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Armenia First League on 10.03 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Gandzasar and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Gandzasar team to score and less than 1.5 for Lernayin Artsakh. Gandzasar chances to win are 45%. Lernayin Artsakh chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gandzasar scored 40 against 9 in 16 last matches whereas Lernayin Artsakh scored 24 against 17 in its 15 last games. Gandzasar scored 2.5 against 0.6 in 16 last matches whereas Lernayin Artsakh scored 1.6 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gandzasar and Lernayin Artsakh have played 5 matches so far. Gandzasar won 0 matches in total while Lernayin Artsakh won 5 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Gandzasar scored 1 in total and 0.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gandzasar won 0. Gandzasar won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Lernayin Artsakh scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Lernayin Artsakh won 3. Lernayin Artsakh won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gandzasar vs Lernayin Artsakh with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League