Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIrelandFirst DivisionGalway United - UCD
Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 23

Galway United vs UCD prediction, betting tips and odds

24.09 Friday

20:45 CET

Eamonn Deacy Park

Galway United
Draw
UCD

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2UCD2211651939
3Galway United2211651139

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

31 : 20

goals

49 : 30

1.4 : 0.9

goals avg

2.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

UCD

02.07.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Galway United

Galway United

23.04.2021

2-2

(0-1)

UCD

Galway United

27.10.2020

2-2

(1-0)

UCD

UCD

07.09.2020

0-3

(0-0)

Galway United

Galway United vs UCD prediction summary

Galway United meets UCD in a match of a Regular Season - 23 round in Ireland First Division on 24.09 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Galway United or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Galway United team to score and less than 3.5 for UCD. Galway United chances to win are 35%. UCD chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Galway United scored 31 against 20 in 22 last matches whereas UCD scored 49 against 30 in its 22 last games. Galway United scored 1.4 against 0.9 in 22 last matches whereas UCD scored 2.2 against 1.4 in its 22 last games.


Teams Galway United and UCD have played 4 matches so far. Galway United won 2 matches in total while UCD won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Galway United scored 9 in total and 2.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Galway United won 0. Galway United won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


UCD scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home UCD won 0. UCD won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Galway United vs UCD with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division