Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. All-Island Cup - Women. Group Stage - 3

Galway United W vs Athlone WFC W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (0-1)

18.05 Saturday

18:00 CET

Eamonn Deacy Park

Galway United W
Draw
Athlone WFC W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 0

goals

7 : 3

3.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Galway United W

24.06.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Athlone WFC W

Galway United W vs Athlone WFC W prediction summary

Galway United W meets Athlone WFC W in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World All-Island Cup - Women on 18.05 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Galway United W or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Galway United W team to score and less than 4.5 for Athlone WFC W. Galway United W chances to win are 45%. Athlone WFC W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Galway United W scored 6 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Athlone WFC W scored 7 against 3 in its 2 last games. Galway United W scored 3.0 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Athlone WFC W scored 3.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Galway United W and Athlone WFC W have played 1 matches so far. Galway United W won 0 matches in total while Athlone WFC W won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Galway United W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Galway United W won 0. Galway United W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Athlone WFC W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Athlone WFC W won 0. Athlone WFC W won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Galway United W vs Athlone WFC W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in All-Island Cup - Women