Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilBaiano - 2Galícia - Vitoria Da Conquista
Brazil. Baiano - 2. Regular Season - 4

Galícia vs Vitoria Da Conquista prediction, betting tips and odds

21.06 Friday

00:15 CET

Stadium

Galícia
Draw
Vitoria Da Conquista

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
8Vitoria Da Conquista101001
10Galícia1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

0 : 1

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vitoria Da Conquista

11.06.2023

1-1

Galícia

Galícia vs Vitoria Da Conquista prediction summary

Galícia meets Vitoria Da Conquista in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Brazil Baiano - 2 on 21.06 Friday at 00:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Vitoria Da Conquista and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Galícia team to score and n/a for Vitoria Da Conquista. Galícia chances to win are 10%. Vitoria Da Conquista chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Galícia scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Vitoria Da Conquista scored 0 against 1 in its 2 last games. Galícia scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Vitoria Da Conquista scored 0.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Galícia and Vitoria Da Conquista have played 1 matches so far. Galícia won 0 matches in total while Vitoria Da Conquista won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Galícia scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Galícia won 0. Galícia won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Vitoria Da Conquista scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Vitoria Da Conquista won 0. Vitoria Da Conquista won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Galícia vs Vitoria Da Conquista with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Baiano - 2