Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli LigaGagra - Telavi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga. Regular Season - 32

Gagra vs Telavi prediction, betting tips and odds

21.08 Sunday

15:30 CET

Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena

Gagra
Draw
Telavi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
L
D
D
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Telavi21687426
8Gagra216411-1422

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

24 : 38

goals

22 : 18

1.1 : 1.8

goals avg

1.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Telavi

13.05.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Gagra

Gagra

15.03.2022

2-2

(1-2)

Telavi

Gagra

04.11.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Telavi

Telavi

31.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Gagra

Gagra

15.06.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Telavi

Telavi

08.04.2019

3-1

(2-1)

Gagra

Gagra

30.10.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Telavi

Telavi

17.08.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Gagra

Gagra

18.05.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Telavi

Telavi

16.03.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Gagra

Gagra vs Telavi prediction summary

Gagra meets Telavi in a match of a Regular Season - 32 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga on 21.08 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Telavi and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gagra team to score and less than 2.5 for Telavi. Gagra chances to win are 10%. Telavi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gagra scored 24 against 38 in 21 last matches whereas Telavi scored 22 against 18 in its 21 last games. Gagra scored 1.1 against 1.8 in 21 last matches whereas Telavi scored 1.0 against 0.9 in its 21 last games.


Teams Gagra and Telavi have played 10 matches so far. Gagra won 3 matches in total while Telavi won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Gagra scored 11 in total and 1.10 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Gagra won 3. Gagra won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


Telavi scored 11 in total and 1.10 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Telavi won 3. Telavi won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gagra vs Telavi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga