Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Gagra - Merani Tbilisi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 22

Gagra vs Merani Tbilisi predictions and betting tips

13.08 Friday

15:00 CET

Stadium

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2

Gagra vs Merani Tbilisi prediction summary

Gagra meets Merani Tbilisi in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 13.08 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gagra or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Gagra team to score and less than 2.5 for Merani Tbilisi. Gagra chances to win are 45%. Merani Tbilisi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gagra scored 45 against 12 in 20 last matches whereas Merani Tbilisi scored 34 against 29 in its 20 last games. Gagra scored 2.3 against 0.6 in 20 last matches whereas Merani Tbilisi scored 1.7 against 1.5 in its 20 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gagra vs Merani Tbilisi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!