Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Croatia. Third NL - Jug. South - 23

GOŠK Dubrovnik vs Hrvatski vitez prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

13.04 Saturday

16:30 CET

Gradski stadion Lapad

GOŠK Dubrovnik
Draw
Hrvatski vitez

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
L
D
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Hrvatski vitez2210751637
14GOŠK Dubrovnik225314-3118

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

11 : 42

goals

39 : 23

0.5 : 1.9

goals avg

1.8 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hrvatski vitez

07.10.2023

1-1

GOŠK Dubrovnik

Hrvatski vitez

19.05.2023

3-0

GOŠK Dubrovnik

GOŠK Dubrovnik

19.11.2022

2-0

Hrvatski vitez

GOŠK Dubrovnik

28.05.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Hrvatski vitez

Hrvatski vitez

27.11.2021

2-1

(0-0)

GOŠK Dubrovnik

GOŠK Dubrovnik

29.05.2021

0-2

Hrvatski vitez

Hrvatski vitez

14.11.2020

2-1

GOŠK Dubrovnik

GOŠK Dubrovnik vs Hrvatski vitez prediction summary

GOŠK Dubrovnik meets Hrvatski vitez in a match of a South - 23 round in Croatia Third NL - Jug on 13.04 Saturday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Hrvatski vitez and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for GOŠK Dubrovnik team to score and less than 2.5 for Hrvatski vitez. GOŠK Dubrovnik chances to win are 10%. Hrvatski vitez chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


GOŠK Dubrovnik scored 11 against 42 in 22 last matches whereas Hrvatski vitez scored 39 against 23 in its 22 last games. GOŠK Dubrovnik scored 0.5 against 1.9 in 22 last matches whereas Hrvatski vitez scored 1.8 against 1.0 in its 22 last games.


Teams GOŠK Dubrovnik and Hrvatski vitez have played 7 matches so far. GOŠK Dubrovnik won 1 matches in total while Hrvatski vitez won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.57 goals per Match and 18 in total.


GOŠK Dubrovnik scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home GOŠK Dubrovnik won 1. GOŠK Dubrovnik won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Hrvatski vitez scored 12 in total and 1.71 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Hrvatski vitez won 3. Hrvatski vitez won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for GOŠK Dubrovnik vs Hrvatski vitez with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Third NL - Jug