Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaFussach - Hard
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 20

Fussach vs Hard prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportanlage Müss Fussach

Fussach
Draw
Hard

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
W
D
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Fussach18648222
11Hard17575122

Performance last matches

18

played

17

home

away

total

39 : 37

goals

39 : 38

2.2 : 2.1

goals avg

2.3 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hard

28.07.2021

3-3

Fussach

Fussach

12.08.2020

2-1

Hard

Hard

14.09.2019

0-1

Fussach

Fussach vs Hard prediction summary

Fussach meets Hard in a match of a Vorarlberg - 20 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 19.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Fussach or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Fussach team to score and less than 2.5 for Hard. Fussach chances to win are 45%. Hard chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fussach scored 39 against 37 in 18 last matches whereas Hard scored 39 against 38 in its 17 last games. Fussach scored 2.2 against 2.1 in 18 last matches whereas Hard scored 2.3 against 2.2 in its 17 last games.


Teams Fussach and Hard have played 5 matches so far. Fussach won 2 matches in total while Hard won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Fussach scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Fussach won 1. Fussach won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Hard scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hard won 0. Hard won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fussach vs Hard with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga