Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Championship. Regular Season - 27

Fulham vs Bristol City prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 6-2 (5-2)

15.01 Saturday

16:00 CET

Craven Cottage

Fulham
Draw
Bristol City

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
D
D
W
L
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Fulham2414643948
15Bristol City258611-930

Performance last matches

24

played

25

home

away

total

58 : 19

goals

30 : 39

2.4 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bristol City

08.01.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Fulham

Bristol City

25.09.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Fulham

Bristol City

07.03.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Fulham

Fulham

07.12.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Bristol City

Bristol City

21.02.2018

1-1

(1-1)

Fulham

Fulham

31.10.2017

0-2

(0-2)

Bristol City

Bristol City

22.02.2017

0-2

(0-1)

Fulham

Fulham

24.09.2016

0-4

(0-1)

Bristol City

Fulham

21.09.2016

1-2

(1-1)

Bristol City

Fulham

12.03.2016

1-2

(1-0)

Bristol City

Bristol City

31.10.2015

1-4

(0-4)

Fulham

Fulham vs Bristol City prediction summary

Fulham meets Bristol City in a match of a Regular Season - 27 round in England Championship on 15.01 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Fulham or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Fulham team to score and less than 2.5 for Bristol City. Fulham chances to win are 45%. Bristol City chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fulham scored 58 against 19 in 24 last matches whereas Bristol City scored 30 against 39 in its 25 last games. Fulham scored 2.4 against 0.8 in 24 last matches whereas Bristol City scored 1.2 against 1.6 in its 25 last games.


Teams Fulham and Bristol City have played 11 matches so far. Fulham won 2 matches in total while Bristol City won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.55 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Fulham scored 12 in total and 1.09 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Fulham won 0. Fulham won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


Bristol City scored 16 in total and 1.45 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Bristol City won 0. Bristol City won 5 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fulham vs Bristol City with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Championship