Denmark. 2nd Division - Group 1. Group 1 - 18

Frem vs SfB-Oure head to head

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-0)

10.04 Saturday

15:00 CET

Valby Idrætspark

Frem
Draw
SfB-Oure

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

SfB-Oure

21.11.2020

3-5

Frem

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group 1

Frem vs SfB-Oure prediction summary

Frem meets SfB-Oure in a match of a Group 1 - 18 round in Denmark 2nd Division - Group 1 on 10.04 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Frem or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Frem team to score and less than 1.5 for SfB-Oure. Frem chances to win are 45%. SfB-Oure chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Frem scored 27 against 17 in 17 last matches whereas SfB-Oure scored 18 against 49 in its 17 last games. Frem scored 1.6 against 1.0 in 17 last matches whereas SfB-Oure scored 1.1 against 2.9 in its 17 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Frem vs SfB-Oure with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!