Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - SteiermarkFrauental - Union RB Weinland Gamlit
Austria. Landesliga - Steiermark. Steiermark - 16

Frauental vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

14:00 CET

Sportplatz Sv Frauental

Frauental
Draw
Union RB Weinland Gamlit

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Frauental159241129
10Union RB Weinland Gamlit14527-517

Performance last matches

15

played

14

home

away

total

30 : 19

goals

21 : 26

2.0 : 1.3

goals avg

1.5 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

30.07.2021

0-2

Frauental

Frauental

05.10.2019

1-1

Union RB Weinland Gamlit

Frauental vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit prediction summary

Frauental meets Union RB Weinland Gamlit in a match of a Steiermark - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Steiermark on 12.03 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Frauental or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Frauental team to score and less than 3.5 for Union RB Weinland Gamlit. Frauental chances to win are 45%. Union RB Weinland Gamlit chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Frauental scored 30 against 19 in 15 last matches whereas Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 21 against 26 in its 14 last games. Frauental scored 2.0 against 1.3 in 15 last matches whereas Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 1.5 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Frauental and Union RB Weinland Gamlit have played 4 matches so far. Frauental won 1 matches in total while Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Frauental scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Frauental won 0. Frauental won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Union RB Weinland Gamlit scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 0. Union RB Weinland Gamlit won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Frauental vs Union RB Weinland Gamlit with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Steiermark