Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Challenger Pro League. Regular Season - 18

Francs Borains vs Oostende prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-2 (0-0)

14.02 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Stade Robert Urbain

Francs Borains
Draw
Oostende

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
L
L
W
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Francs Borains206212-920
15Oostende20578-616

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

23 : 32

goals

17 : 23

1.2 : 1.6

goals avg

0.9 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Oostende

11.11.2023

1-0

(0-0)

Francs Borains

Francs Borains vs Oostende prediction summary

Francs Borains meets Oostende in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Belgium Challenger Pro League on 14.02 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Oostende and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Francs Borains team to score and less than 1.5 for Oostende. Francs Borains chances to win are 10%. Oostende chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Francs Borains scored 23 against 32 in 20 last matches whereas Oostende scored 17 against 23 in its 20 last games. Francs Borains scored 1.2 against 1.6 in 20 last matches whereas Oostende scored 0.9 against 1.2 in its 20 last games.


Teams Francs Borains and Oostende have played 1 matches so far. Francs Borains won 0 matches in total while Oostende won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Francs Borains scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Francs Borains won 0. Francs Borains won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Oostende scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Oostende won 1. Oostende won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Francs Borains vs Oostende with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Challenger Pro League