Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. World Cup. Group Stage - 2

France vs Denmark prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (0-0)

26.11 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stadium 974

France
Draw
Denmark

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1France110033
3Denmark101001

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

4 : 1

goals

0 : 0

4.0 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Denmark

25.09.2022

2-0

(2-0)

France

France

03.06.2022

1-2

(0-0)

Denmark

Denmark

26.06.2018

0-0

(0-0)

France

France vs Denmark prediction summary

France meets Denmark in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World World Cup on 26.11 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Denmark and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for France team to score and n/a for Denmark. France chances to win are 10%. Denmark chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


France scored 4 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Denmark scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. France scored 4.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Denmark scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams France and Denmark have played 3 matches so far. France won 0 matches in total while Denmark won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


France scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home France won 0. France won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Denmark scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Denmark won 1. Denmark won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for France vs Denmark with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup