Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA U19 Championship. Group Stage - 2

France U19 vs Italy U19 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-1 (2-1)

24.06 Friday

17:30 CET

MOL Aréna

France U19
Draw
Italy U19

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

7 : 1

goals

3 : 1

3.5 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Italy U19

26.07.2018

2-0

(2-0)

France U19

France U19 vs Italy U19 prediction summary

France U19 meets Italy U19 in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in World UEFA U19 Championship on 24.06 Friday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Italy U19 and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for France U19 team to score and less than 2.5 for Italy U19. France U19 chances to win are 10%. Italy U19 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


France U19 scored 7 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Italy U19 scored 3 against 1 in its 2 last games. France U19 scored 3.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Italy U19 scored 1.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams France U19 and Italy U19 have played 1 matches so far. France U19 won 0 matches in total while Italy U19 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


France U19 scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home France U19 won 0. France U19 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Italy U19 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Italy U19 won 1. Italy U19 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for France U19 vs Italy U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!