Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. 1. Division Women. Regular Season - 15

Fortuna Ålesund vs Klepp W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-4 (3-2)

07.08 Sunday

13:00 CET

Color Line Stadion

Fortuna Ålesund
Draw
Klepp W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Fortuna Ålesund13706521
7Klepp W14626120

Performance last matches

13

played

14

home

away

total

25 : 20

goals

25 : 24

1.9 : 1.5

goals avg

1.8 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Klepp W

18.04.2022

2-4

Fortuna Ålesund

Fortuna Ålesund vs Klepp W prediction summary

Fortuna Ålesund meets Klepp W in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Norway 1. Division Women on 07.08 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Fortuna Ålesund or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Fortuna Ålesund team to score and less than 2.5 for Klepp W. Fortuna Ålesund chances to win are 45%. Klepp W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fortuna Ålesund scored 25 against 20 in 13 last matches whereas Klepp W scored 25 against 24 in its 14 last games. Fortuna Ålesund scored 1.9 against 1.5 in 13 last matches whereas Klepp W scored 1.8 against 1.7 in its 14 last games.


Teams Fortuna Ålesund and Klepp W have played 1 matches so far. Fortuna Ålesund won 1 matches in total while Klepp W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Fortuna Ålesund scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fortuna Ålesund won 0. Fortuna Ålesund won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Klepp W scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Klepp W won 0. Klepp W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fortuna Ålesund vs Klepp W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division Women