Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorway1. Division WomenFortuna Ålesund - KIL / Hemne
Norway. 1. Division Women. Regular Season - 17

Fortuna Ålesund vs KIL / Hemne prediction, betting tips and odds

21.08 Sunday

15:00 CET

Sparebanken Møre Arena

Fortuna Ålesund
Draw
KIL / Hemne

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
W
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Fortuna Ålesund14806624
5KIL / Hemne15735-224

Performance last matches

14

played

15

home

away

total

30 : 24

goals

18 : 20

2.1 : 1.7

goals avg

1.2 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KIL / Hemne

27.03.2022

1-0

Fortuna Ålesund

Fortuna Ålesund vs KIL / Hemne prediction summary

Fortuna Ålesund meets KIL / Hemne in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Norway 1. Division Women on 21.08 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Fortuna Ålesund or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Fortuna Ålesund team to score and less than 2.5 for KIL / Hemne. Fortuna Ålesund chances to win are 35%. KIL / Hemne chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Fortuna Ålesund scored 30 against 24 in 14 last matches whereas KIL / Hemne scored 18 against 20 in its 15 last games. Fortuna Ålesund scored 2.1 against 1.7 in 14 last matches whereas KIL / Hemne scored 1.2 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Fortuna Ålesund and KIL / Hemne have played 1 matches so far. Fortuna Ålesund won 0 matches in total while KIL / Hemne won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Fortuna Ålesund scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fortuna Ålesund won 0. Fortuna Ålesund won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


KIL / Hemne scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home KIL / Hemne won 1. KIL / Hemne won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fortuna Ålesund vs KIL / Hemne with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division Women