Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comScotlandFootball League - Highland LeagueFort William - Keith
Scotland. Football League - Highland League. Highland League - 16

Fort William vs Keith prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

16:00 CET

Kynoch Park

Fort William
Draw
Keith

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

17

home

away

total

18 : 75

goals

13 : 46

1.2 : 5.0

goals avg

0.8 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Keith

12.12.2020

5-1

Fort William

Fort William vs Keith prediction summary

Fort William meets Keith in a match of a Highland League - 16 round in Scotland Football League - Highland League on 04.12 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Keith and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Fort William team to score and less than 2.5 for Keith. Fort William chances to win are 10%. Keith chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fort William scored 18 against 75 in 15 last matches whereas Keith scored 13 against 46 in its 17 last games. Fort William scored 1.2 against 5.0 in 15 last matches whereas Keith scored 0.8 against 2.7 in its 17 last games.


Teams Fort William and Keith have played 2 matches so far. Fort William won 0 matches in total while Keith won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Fort William scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fort William won 0. Fort William won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Keith scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Keith won 1. Keith won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fort William vs Keith with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Football League - Highland League