Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilBrasileiro WomenFluminense W - America Mineiro W
Brazil. Brasileiro Women. 1st Phase - 13

Fluminense W vs America Mineiro W prediction, betting tips and odds

17.06 Monday

20:00 CET

CT Vale Laranjeiras

Fluminense W
Draw
America Mineiro W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
W
D
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
8America Mineiro W12534518
10Fluminense W12426-614

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

12 : 18

goals

21 : 16

1.0 : 1.5

goals avg

1.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Fluminense W vs America Mineiro W prediction summary

Fluminense W meets America Mineiro W in a match of a 1st Phase - 13 round in Brazil Brasileiro Women on 17.06 Monday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Fluminense W or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Fluminense W team to score and less than 1.5 for America Mineiro W. Fluminense W chances to win are 45%. America Mineiro W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fluminense W scored 12 against 18 in 12 last matches whereas America Mineiro W scored 21 against 16 in its 12 last games. Fluminense W scored 1.0 against 1.5 in 12 last matches whereas America Mineiro W scored 1.8 against 1.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams Fluminense W and America Mineiro W have played 0 matches so far. Fluminense W won 0 matches in total while America Mineiro W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Fluminense W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fluminense W won 0. Fluminense W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


America Mineiro W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home America Mineiro W won 0. America Mineiro W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fluminense W vs America Mineiro W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Brasileiro Women