Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEstoniaEsiliiga AFlora II - Tulevik
Estonia. Esiliiga A. Regular Season - 19

Flora II vs Tulevik prediction, betting tips and odds

04.07 Monday

18:00 CET

A. Le Coq Arena I muru

Flora II
Draw
Tulevik

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Flora II169251429
9Tulevik172312-369

Performance last matches

16

played

17

home

away

total

35 : 21

goals

10 : 46

2.2 : 1.3

goals avg

0.6 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tulevik

28.04.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Flora II

Flora II

14.03.2022

3-0

(1-0)

Tulevik

Flora II

25.09.2016

0-2

(0-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

17.08.2016

1-3

(1-0)

Flora II

Flora II

19.05.2016

0-2

(0-2)

Tulevik

Tulevik

05.04.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Flora II

Tulevik

02.11.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Flora II

Flora II

19.07.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

10.05.2014

0-1

(0-1)

Flora II

Flora II

20.04.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Tulevik

Flora II

22.09.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Tulevik

Tulevik

01.09.2013

1-4

(0-1)

Flora II

Flora II

05.07.2013

0-1

(0-1)

Tulevik

Tulevik

10.03.2013

1-0

(1-0)

Flora II

Flora II vs Tulevik prediction summary

Flora II meets Tulevik in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Estonia Esiliiga A on 04.07 Monday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Flora II and n/a goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Flora II team to score and less than 1.5 for Tulevik. Flora II chances to win are 45%. Tulevik chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Flora II scored 35 against 21 in 16 last matches whereas Tulevik scored 10 against 46 in its 17 last games. Flora II scored 2.2 against 1.3 in 16 last matches whereas Tulevik scored 0.6 against 2.7 in its 17 last games.


Teams Flora II and Tulevik have played 14 matches so far. Flora II won 7 matches in total while Tulevik won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.86 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Flora II scored 16 in total and 1.14 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Flora II won 4. Flora II won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


Tulevik scored 10 in total and 0.71 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Tulevik won 1. Tulevik won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Flora II vs Tulevik with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Esiliiga A