Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilBaiano - 2Flamengo BA - Feirense
Brazil. Baiano - 2. Regular Season - 3

Flamengo BA vs Feirense prediction, betting tips and odds

01.06 Wednesday

19:45 CET

Estádio 2 de Julho

Flamengo BA
Draw
Feirense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
7Flamengo BA101001
12Feirense1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

1 : 3

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Flamengo BA vs Feirense prediction summary

Flamengo BA meets Feirense in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Brazil Baiano - 2 on 01.06 Wednesday at 19:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Flamengo BA or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Flamengo BA team to score and less than 1.5 for Feirense. Flamengo BA chances to win are 45%. Feirense chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Flamengo BA scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Feirense scored 1 against 3 in its 1 last games. Flamengo BA scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Feirense scored 1.0 against 3.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Flamengo BA and Feirense have played 0 matches so far. Flamengo BA won 0 matches in total while Feirense won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Flamengo BA scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Flamengo BA won 0. Flamengo BA won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Feirense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Feirense won 0. Feirense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Flamengo BA vs Feirense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Baiano - 2