Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Frauenliga. Regular Season - 7

First Vienna W vs Altach / Vorderland W prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.10 Sunday

10:30 CET

Naturarena Hohe Warte

First Vienna W
Draw
Altach / Vorderland W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

14 : 10

goals

9 : 8

2.3 : 1.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

First Vienna W vs Altach / Vorderland W prediction summary

First Vienna W meets Altach / Vorderland W in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Austria Frauenliga on 17.10 Sunday at 10:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : First Vienna W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for First Vienna W team to score and less than 2.5 for Altach / Vorderland W. First Vienna W chances to win are 35%. Altach / Vorderland W chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


First Vienna W scored 14 against 10 in 6 last matches whereas Altach / Vorderland W scored 9 against 8 in its 6 last games. First Vienna W scored 2.3 against 1.7 in 6 last matches whereas Altach / Vorderland W scored 1.5 against 1.3 in its 6 last games.


Teams First Vienna W and Altach / Vorderland W have played 0 matches so far. First Vienna W won 0 matches in total while Altach / Vorderland W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


First Vienna W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home First Vienna W won 0. First Vienna W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Altach / Vorderland W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Altach / Vorderland W won 0. Altach / Vorderland W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for First Vienna W vs Altach / Vorderland W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauenliga