Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comItalySerie A WomenFiorentina W - Pomigliano
Italy. Serie A Women. Regular Season - 10

Fiorentina W vs Pomigliano prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Saturday

14:30 CET

Stadio Comunale Gino Bozzi

Fiorentina W
Draw
Pomigliano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
W
W
L
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Pomigliano9315-510
8Fiorentina W930619

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

16 : 15

goals

11 : 16

1.8 : 1.7

goals avg

1.2 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Fiorentina W vs Pomigliano prediction summary

Fiorentina W meets Pomigliano in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Italy Serie A Women on 04.12 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Fiorentina W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Fiorentina W team to score and less than 2.5 for Pomigliano. Fiorentina W chances to win are 45%. Pomigliano chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Fiorentina W scored 16 against 15 in 9 last matches whereas Pomigliano scored 11 against 16 in its 9 last games. Fiorentina W scored 1.8 against 1.7 in 9 last matches whereas Pomigliano scored 1.2 against 1.8 in its 9 last games.


Teams Fiorentina W and Pomigliano have played 0 matches so far. Fiorentina W won 0 matches in total while Pomigliano won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Fiorentina W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Fiorentina W won 0. Fiorentina W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Pomigliano scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pomigliano won 0. Pomigliano won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fiorentina W vs Pomigliano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Serie A Women