Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIrelandPremier DivisionFinn Harps - Shamrock Rovers
Ireland. Premier Division. Regular Season - 22

Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers prediction, betting tips and odds

01.07 Friday

21:00 CET

Finn Park

Finn Harps
Draw
Shamrock Rovers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
L
L
W
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Shamrock Rovers2114342145
9Finn Harps202612-1912

Performance last matches

20

played

21

home

away

total

17 : 36

goals

34 : 13

0.9 : 1.8

goals avg

1.6 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Shamrock Rovers

06.05.2022

3-1

(3-1)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

01.04.2022

0-3

(0-1)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

29.10.2021

3-0

(2-0)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

03.09.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

11.06.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

30.04.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Finn Harps

20.11.2020

2-3

(2-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Finn Harps

01.11.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

01.08.2020

3-1

(3-1)

Finn Harps

Shamrock Rovers

11.10.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Finn Harps

Shamrock Rovers

09.08.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps

20.05.2019

0-3

(0-2)

Shamrock Rovers

Finn Harps

22.03.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Shamrock Rovers

Shamrock Rovers

04.03.2019

3-0

(3-0)

Finn Harps

Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers prediction summary

Finn Harps meets Shamrock Rovers in a match of a Regular Season - 22 round in Ireland Premier Division on 01.07 Friday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Shamrock Rovers and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Finn Harps team to score and less than 2.5 for Shamrock Rovers. Finn Harps chances to win are 10%. Shamrock Rovers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Finn Harps scored 17 against 36 in 20 last matches whereas Shamrock Rovers scored 34 against 13 in its 21 last games. Finn Harps scored 0.9 against 1.8 in 20 last matches whereas Shamrock Rovers scored 1.6 against 0.6 in its 21 last games.


Teams Finn Harps and Shamrock Rovers have played 14 matches so far. Finn Harps won 1 matches in total while Shamrock Rovers won 12 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.64 goals per Match and 37 in total.


Finn Harps scored 7 in total and 0.50 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Finn Harps won 1. Finn Harps won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


Shamrock Rovers scored 30 in total and 2.14 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Shamrock Rovers won 6. Shamrock Rovers won 6 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Finn Harps vs Shamrock Rovers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Division