Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Nations LeagueFinland - Romania
World. UEFA Nations League. League B - 5

Finland vs Romania prediction, betting tips and odds

23.09 Friday

20:45 CET

Stadium

Finland
Draw
Romania

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Finland411204
4Romania4103-53

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

5 : 5

goals

1 : 6

1.3 : 1.3

goals avg

0.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Romania

11.06.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Finland

Romania

05.06.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Finland

Finland vs Romania prediction summary

Finland meets Romania in a match of a League B - 5 round in World UEFA Nations League on 23.09 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Finland or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Finland team to score and less than 1.5 for Romania. Finland chances to win are 35%. Romania chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Finland scored 5 against 5 in 4 last matches whereas Romania scored 1 against 6 in its 4 last games. Finland scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 4 last matches whereas Romania scored 0.3 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Finland and Romania have played 2 matches so far. Finland won 0 matches in total while Romania won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Finland scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Finland won 0. Finland won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Romania scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Romania won 2. Romania won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Finland vs Romania with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Nations League