Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldUEFA Europa Conference LeagueFeyenoord - Maccabi Haifa
World. UEFA Europa Conference League. Group Stage - 6

Feyenoord vs Maccabi Haifa prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

21:00 CET

Stadion Feijenoord

Feyenoord
Draw
Maccabi Haifa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
D
L
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Feyenoord5320411
4Maccabi Haifa5113-44

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

24 : 10

goals

22 : 13

2.2 : 0.9

goals avg

2.0 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Maccabi Haifa

14.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Feyenoord

Feyenoord vs Maccabi Haifa prediction summary

Feyenoord meets Maccabi Haifa in a match of a Group Stage - 6 round in World UEFA Europa Conference League on 09.12 Thursday at 21:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Feyenoord and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Feyenoord team to score and less than 1.5 for Maccabi Haifa. Feyenoord chances to win are 45%. Maccabi Haifa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Feyenoord scored 24 against 10 in 11 last matches whereas Maccabi Haifa scored 22 against 13 in its 11 last games. Feyenoord scored 2.2 against 0.9 in 11 last matches whereas Maccabi Haifa scored 2.0 against 1.2 in its 11 last games.


Teams Feyenoord and Maccabi Haifa have played 1 matches so far. Feyenoord won 0 matches in total while Maccabi Haifa won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Feyenoord scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord won 0. Feyenoord won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Maccabi Haifa scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Maccabi Haifa won 0. Maccabi Haifa won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Feyenoord vs Maccabi Haifa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in UEFA Europa Conference League