Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsU21 Divisie 1Feyenoord U21 - Willem II U21
Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 5

Feyenoord U21 vs Willem II U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

08.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Sportcomplex Varkenoord 1

Feyenoord U21
Draw
Willem II U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

8 : 6

goals

5 : 6

2.7 : 2.0

goals avg

1.7 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Willem II U21

14.05.2022

1-4

Feyenoord U21

Feyenoord U21 vs Willem II U21 prediction summary

Feyenoord U21 meets Willem II U21 in a match of a Fall Season - 5 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 08.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Feyenoord U21 or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Feyenoord U21 team to score and less than 3.5 for Willem II U21. Feyenoord U21 chances to win are 45%. Willem II U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Feyenoord U21 scored 8 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Willem II U21 scored 5 against 6 in its 3 last games. Feyenoord U21 scored 2.7 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Willem II U21 scored 1.7 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Feyenoord U21 and Willem II U21 have played 1 matches so far. Feyenoord U21 won 1 matches in total while Willem II U21 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Feyenoord U21 scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord U21 won 0. Feyenoord U21 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Willem II U21 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Willem II U21 won 0. Willem II U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Feyenoord U21 vs Willem II U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1