Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. U18 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 6

Feyenoord U18 vs Utrecht U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-1 ()

16.10 Saturday

12:00 CET

Sportcomplex Varkenoord 1

Feyenoord U18
Draw
Utrecht U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

10 : 11

goals

8 : 9

2.0 : 2.2

goals avg

1.6 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Feyenoord U18

22.09.2020

2-3

Utrecht U18

Feyenoord U18 vs Utrecht U18 prediction summary

Feyenoord U18 meets Utrecht U18 in a match of a Fall Season - 6 round in Netherlands U18 Divisie 1 on 16.10 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Utrecht U18 and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Feyenoord U18 team to score and less than 2.5 for Utrecht U18. Feyenoord U18 chances to win are 10%. Utrecht U18 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Feyenoord U18 scored 10 against 11 in 5 last matches whereas Utrecht U18 scored 8 against 9 in its 5 last games. Feyenoord U18 scored 2.0 against 2.2 in 5 last matches whereas Utrecht U18 scored 1.6 against 1.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Feyenoord U18 and Utrecht U18 have played 2 matches so far. Feyenoord U18 won 0 matches in total while Utrecht U18 won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Feyenoord U18 scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord U18 won 0. Feyenoord U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Utrecht U18 scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Utrecht U18 won 0. Utrecht U18 won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Feyenoord U18 vs Utrecht U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Divisie 1