Sportcomplex Varkenoord 1
6 : 6
9 : 6
2.0 : 2.0
3.0 : 2.0
Feyenoord U18 meets De Graafschap U18 in a match of a Fall Season - 4 round in Netherlands U18 Divisie 1 on 01.10 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or De Graafschap U18 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Feyenoord U18 team to score and less than 3.5 for De Graafschap U18. Feyenoord U18 chances to win are 10%. De Graafschap U18 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Feyenoord U18 scored 6 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas De Graafschap U18 scored 9 against 6 in its 3 last games. Feyenoord U18 scored 2.0 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas De Graafschap U18 scored 3.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.
Teams Feyenoord U18 and De Graafschap U18 have played 0 matches so far. Feyenoord U18 won 0 matches in total while De Graafschap U18 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Feyenoord U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord U18 won 0. Feyenoord U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
De Graafschap U18 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home De Graafschap U18 won 0. De Graafschap U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Feyenoord U18 vs De Graafschap U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!