Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChilePrimera BFernández Vial - Recoleta
Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 19

Fernández Vial vs Recoleta prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

18:30 CET

Estadio Municipal Alcaldesa Ester Roa Rebolledo

Fernández Vial
Draw
Recoleta

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
D
D
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
16Fernández Vial161105-713
17Recoleta16259-811

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

10 : 17

goals

14 : 22

0.6 : 1.1

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Recoleta

23.02.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Fernández Vial

Recoleta

19.08.2021

5-1

(2-1)

Fernández Vial

Fernández Vial

04.01.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Recoleta

Recoleta

15.11.2020

2-2

(1-1)

Fernández Vial

Fernández Vial vs Recoleta prediction summary

Fernández Vial meets Recoleta in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Chile Primera B on 10.07 Sunday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Fernández Vial or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Fernández Vial team to score and less than 1.5 for Recoleta. Fernández Vial chances to win are 35%. Recoleta chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Fernández Vial scored 10 against 17 in 16 last matches whereas Recoleta scored 14 against 22 in its 16 last games. Fernández Vial scored 0.6 against 1.1 in 16 last matches whereas Recoleta scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams Fernández Vial and Recoleta have played 4 matches so far. Fernández Vial won 1 matches in total while Recoleta won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.25 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Fernández Vial scored 5 in total and 1.25 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Fernández Vial won 1. Fernández Vial won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Recoleta scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Recoleta won 1. Recoleta won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Fernández Vial vs Recoleta with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B