Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. UEFA Championship - Women - Qualification. League C - 5

Faroe Islands W vs Montenegro W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-1)

12.07 Friday

17:45 CET

Tórsvøllur

Faroe Islands W
Draw
Montenegro W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

5 : 8

goals

18 : 5

1.3 : 2.0

goals avg

4.5 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Montenegro W

09.04.2024

5-1

(2-1)

Faroe Islands W

Montenegro W

01.12.2023

9-0

(3-0)

Faroe Islands W

Faroe Islands W

22.09.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Montenegro W

Faroe Islands W vs Montenegro W prediction summary

Faroe Islands W meets Montenegro W in a match of a League C - 5 round in World UEFA Championship - Women - Qualification on 12.07 Friday at 17:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Montenegro W and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Faroe Islands W team to score and less than 4.5 for Montenegro W. Faroe Islands W chances to win are 10%. Montenegro W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Faroe Islands W scored 5 against 8 in 4 last matches whereas Montenegro W scored 18 against 5 in its 4 last games. Faroe Islands W scored 1.3 against 2.0 in 4 last matches whereas Montenegro W scored 4.5 against 1.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Faroe Islands W and Montenegro W have played 3 matches so far. Faroe Islands W won 0 matches in total while Montenegro W won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.33 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Faroe Islands W scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Faroe Islands W won 0. Faroe Islands W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Montenegro W scored 15 in total and 5.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Montenegro W won 2. Montenegro W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Faroe Islands W vs Montenegro W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!