Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBosnia1st League - RSFK Romanija Pale - Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad
Bosnia. 1st League - RS. RS - 19

FK Romanija Pale vs Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad prediction, betting tips and odds

09.03 Saturday

14:00 CET

Stadion FK Romanija

FK Romanija Pale
Draw
Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad17818525
14FK Romanija Pale176011-1818

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

21 : 39

goals

30 : 25

1.2 : 2.3

goals avg

1.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad

19.08.2023

4-0

(3-0)

FK Romanija Pale

FK Romanija Pale vs Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad prediction summary

FK Romanija Pale meets Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad in a match of a RS - 19 round in Bosnia 1st League - RS on 09.03 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FK Romanija Pale team to score and less than 2.5 for Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad. FK Romanija Pale chances to win are 10%. Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FK Romanija Pale scored 21 against 39 in 17 last matches whereas Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad scored 30 against 25 in its 17 last games. FK Romanija Pale scored 1.2 against 2.3 in 17 last matches whereas Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad scored 1.8 against 1.5 in its 17 last games.


Teams FK Romanija Pale and Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad have played 1 matches so far. FK Romanija Pale won 0 matches in total while Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


FK Romanija Pale scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home FK Romanija Pale won 0. FK Romanija Pale won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad won 1. Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FK Romanija Pale vs Sloboda Mrkonjić Grad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1st League - RS