Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Latvia. Virsliga. Regular Season - 19

FK Liepaja vs Super Nova prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (0-0)

27.06 Monday

17:00 CET

Stadions Daugava

FK Liepaja
Draw
Super Nova

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
W
L
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4FK Liepaja1811341836
10Super Nova180513-285

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

38 : 20

goals

7 : 35

2.1 : 1.1

goals avg

0.4 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Super Nova

02.05.2022

1-3

(0-1)

FK Liepaja

FK Liepaja

11.03.2022

3-1

(1-1)

Super Nova

FK Liepaja vs Super Nova prediction summary

FK Liepaja meets Super Nova in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Latvia Virsliga on 27.06 Monday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : FK Liepaja or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FK Liepaja team to score and less than 1.5 for Super Nova. FK Liepaja chances to win are 45%. Super Nova chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FK Liepaja scored 38 against 20 in 18 last matches whereas Super Nova scored 7 against 35 in its 18 last games. FK Liepaja scored 2.1 against 1.1 in 18 last matches whereas Super Nova scored 0.4 against 1.9 in its 18 last games.


Teams FK Liepaja and Super Nova have played 2 matches so far. FK Liepaja won 2 matches in total while Super Nova won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


FK Liepaja scored 6 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home FK Liepaja won 1. FK Liepaja won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Super Nova scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Super Nova won 0. Super Nova won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FK Liepaja vs Super Nova with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Virsliga