Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. Superliga. Regular Season - 15

FK Kukesi vs Laci prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

21.12 Wednesday

13:00 CET

Kukës Arena

FK Kukesi
Draw
Laci

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
L
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Laci14626020
10FK Kukesi14338-512

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

12 : 17

goals

12 : 12

0.9 : 1.2

goals avg

0.9 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Laci

01.10.2022

0-1

(0-1)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

23.04.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

20.02.2022

3-0

(2-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

09.12.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Laci

Laci

27.09.2021

2-2

(0-1)

FK Kukesi

Laci

03.05.2021

2-0

(2-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

03.03.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Laci

Laci

09.01.2021

3-2

(2-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

25.11.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Laci

Laci

20.06.2020

2-0

(1-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

08.02.2020

3-1

(1-1)

Laci

Laci

10.11.2019

1-0

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

01.09.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

10.04.2019

0-1

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

26.01.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

28.10.2018

0-1

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

19.08.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Laci

Laci

22.04.2018

0-0

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

24.02.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

25.11.2017

0-1

(0-1)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

24.09.2017

3-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

08.05.2016

1-1

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

09.03.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

12.12.2015

1-1

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

17.10.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Laci

FK Kukesi

13.04.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

08.02.2015

2-1

(1-1)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

09.11.2014

1-0

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

10.09.2014

0-0

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

26.04.2014

1-1

(1-0)

Laci

FK Kukesi

02.03.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Laci

Laci

03.11.2013

1-2

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi

10.03.2013

2-1

(0-0)

Laci

Laci

30.09.2012

1-1

(0-0)

FK Kukesi

FK Kukesi vs Laci prediction summary

FK Kukesi meets Laci in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Albania Superliga on 21.12 Wednesday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Laci and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for FK Kukesi team to score and less than 1.5 for Laci. FK Kukesi chances to win are 10%. Laci chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FK Kukesi scored 12 against 17 in 14 last matches whereas Laci scored 12 against 12 in its 14 last games. FK Kukesi scored 0.9 against 1.2 in 14 last matches whereas Laci scored 0.9 against 0.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams FK Kukesi and Laci have played 34 matches so far. FK Kukesi won 14 matches in total while Laci won 8 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.79 goals per Match and 61 in total.


FK Kukesi scored 33 in total and 0.97 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home FK Kukesi won 9. FK Kukesi won 5 matches out of 17 played away.


Laci scored 28 in total and 0.82 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home Laci won 6. Laci won 2 matches out of 17 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FK Kukesi vs Laci with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga