Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Finland. Ykkösliiga. Regular Season - 15

FF Jaro vs Kooteepee prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-2 (4-0)

14.07 Sunday

17:00 CET

Jakobstads Centralplan

FF Jaro
Draw
Kooteepee

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
L
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Kooteepee1411212435
2FF Jaro149231129

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

21 : 10

goals

33 : 9

1.5 : 0.7

goals avg

2.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kooteepee

13.05.2024

1-0

(1-0)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

18.09.2022

4-2

(2-0)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

26.08.2022

2-1

(0-0)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

18.06.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Kooteepee

FF Jaro

08.11.2020

2-3

(0-2)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

30.08.2020

1-1

(1-0)

FF Jaro

Kooteepee

09.09.2019

3-1

(0-1)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

06.07.2019

3-2

(2-1)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

20.05.2019

2-2

(1-0)

FF Jaro

Kooteepee

20.10.2018

0-0

(0-0)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

11.08.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

16.06.2018

0-1

(0-1)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

02.10.2016

3-1

(1-0)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

03.08.2016

1-1

(0-1)

FF Jaro

Kooteepee

28.05.2016

1-2

(0-2)

FF Jaro

Kooteepee

29.08.2015

1-0

(0-0)

FF Jaro

FF Jaro

25.06.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Kooteepee

FF Jaro

24.05.2015

0-2

(0-2)

Kooteepee

FF Jaro vs Kooteepee prediction summary

FF Jaro meets Kooteepee in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Finland Ykkösliiga on 14.07 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Kooteepee and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for FF Jaro team to score and less than 2.5 for Kooteepee. FF Jaro chances to win are 10%. Kooteepee chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


FF Jaro scored 21 against 10 in 14 last matches whereas Kooteepee scored 33 against 9 in its 14 last games. FF Jaro scored 1.5 against 0.7 in 14 last matches whereas Kooteepee scored 2.4 against 0.6 in its 14 last games.


Teams FF Jaro and Kooteepee have played 18 matches so far. FF Jaro won 5 matches in total while Kooteepee won 7 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 48 in total.


FF Jaro scored 23 in total and 1.28 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home FF Jaro won 3. FF Jaro won 2 matches out of 10 played away.


Kooteepee scored 25 in total and 1.39 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Kooteepee won 4. Kooteepee won 3 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FF Jaro vs Kooteepee with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ykkösliiga