Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Finland. Kakkonen - Lohko B. Group B - 15

FC jazz vs KaaPo prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-1)

24.09 Saturday

15:00 CET

Porin Stadion

FC jazz
Draw
KaaPo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
L
D
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7FC jazz229671033
13KaaPo222218-548

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

53 : 43

goals

19 : 73

2.4 : 2.0

goals avg

0.9 : 3.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KaaPo

02.07.2022

0-5

(0-2)

FC jazz

KaaPo

11.08.2021

1-2

(1-1)

FC jazz

FC jazz

07.08.2021

1-0

(1-0)

KaaPo

KaaPo

13.06.2020

2-2

(1-1)

FC jazz

KaaPo

18.01.2020

1-3

FC jazz

KaaPo

17.08.2019

6-0

FC jazz

FC jazz

02.06.2019

2-0

(1-0)

KaaPo

FC jazz

22.09.2018

1-0

KaaPo

KaaPo

25.08.2018

2-0

(2-0)

FC jazz

FC jazz vs KaaPo prediction summary

FC jazz meets KaaPo in a match of a Group B - 15 round in Finland Kakkonen - Lohko B on 24.09 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : FC jazz or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for FC jazz team to score and less than 2.5 for KaaPo. FC jazz chances to win are 45%. KaaPo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


FC jazz scored 53 against 43 in 22 last matches whereas KaaPo scored 19 against 73 in its 22 last games. FC jazz scored 2.4 against 2.0 in 22 last matches whereas KaaPo scored 0.9 against 3.3 in its 22 last games.


Teams FC jazz and KaaPo have played 9 matches so far. FC jazz won 6 matches in total while KaaPo won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.11 goals per Match and 28 in total.


FC jazz scored 16 in total and 1.78 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home FC jazz won 3. FC jazz won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


KaaPo scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home KaaPo won 2. KaaPo won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC jazz vs KaaPo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kakkonen - Lohko B