Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Switzerland. Super League. Regular Season - 10

FC Zurich vs FC Lugano prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

16.10 Saturday

20:30 CET

Stadion Letzigrund

FC Zurich
Draw
FC Lugano

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
L
D
W
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3FC Zurich9522517
4FC Lugano8422314

Performance last matches

9

played

8

home

away

total

22 : 17

goals

13 : 10

2.4 : 1.9

goals avg

1.6 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Lugano

25.07.2021

0-2

(0-2)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

02.05.2021

3-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

07.03.2021

0-1

(0-1)

FC Zurich

FC Lugano

13.12.2020

0-1

(0-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

26.09.2020

2-2

(1-1)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

22.07.2020

1-0

(1-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

28.06.2020

1-0

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

20.10.2019

0-0

(0-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

21.07.2019

0-4

(0-3)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

19.04.2019

3-0

(1-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

03.03.2019

0-1

(0-1)

FC Lugano

FC Zurich

16.12.2018

0-0

(0-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

01.09.2018

1-0

(1-0)

FC Zurich

FC Lugano

19.05.2018

1-1

(0-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich

10.03.2018

3-0

(3-0)

FC Lugano

FC Zurich

01.10.2017

3-0

(1-0)

FC Lugano

FC Lugano

05.08.2017

0-0

(0-0)

FC Zurich

FC Zurich vs FC Lugano prediction summary

FC Zurich meets FC Lugano in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Switzerland Super League on 16.10 Saturday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : FC Zurich or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for FC Zurich team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Lugano. FC Zurich chances to win are 35%. FC Lugano chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


FC Zurich scored 22 against 17 in 9 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 13 against 10 in its 8 last games. FC Zurich scored 2.4 against 1.9 in 9 last matches whereas FC Lugano scored 1.6 against 1.3 in its 8 last games.


Teams FC Zurich and FC Lugano have played 17 matches so far. FC Zurich won 7 matches in total while FC Lugano won 5 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.76 goals per Match and 30 in total.


FC Zurich scored 17 in total and 1.00 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home FC Zurich won 4. FC Zurich won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


FC Lugano scored 13 in total and 0.76 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home FC Lugano won 3. FC Lugano won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for FC Zurich vs FC Lugano with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League